Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

July Blog-A-Day Challenge


Finally.
I'm taking a stand.
It's gotten really bad, and I'm ready to do something about it.

I'm ready for change.
And I think change has long been ready for me!

That's right, blogland. I'm about to make a change.
A big change.

I'm closing my eyes, taking that big swallow and jumping over the edge:
I'm doing something about my awful blogging habits.

More specifically, I'm going to blog more often. Very often, actually. As often as once a day.

I'm challenging myself, igniting my higher powers of tale-telling, quick wit and remarkable brevity, demanding more from my magical fingers, and taking this as an exercise in discipline as well.

As of July 1.

A post a day. And not just a picture either. Unless it's one that's worth a thousand words. Or a million trillion zillion.

One post everyday.

Because my life is that interesting.
And because - mostly because - I've got that much to say!

3 comments:

ruthibel said...

And this is not just a blog-anything-that-comes-to-mind challenge... NOOO. It has to be smart, witty, relevant, fun and interesting.

I'm pulling out all the stops here...

The questions is, can I consistently produce content -daily- that actually attracts an audience and decent readership?

I guess we'll see!

Pseudo said...

Wishing you a wonderful experience. I did nanowrimo last November and it was difficult, yet quite productive.

Midlife Roadtripper said...

You go, girl. Wish you the best with this project. 31 days. But I suppose it is similar to writing in a journal every day. Hmmm. I think I'm behind on that, too.