Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What A Difference ...

Some quote-on-quote 'celebs' stopped by my office the other day. They won the Digicel Rising Stars competition on 2006.

I didn't readiy recognise them. I knew they had to be some sort of popular personalities, but I couldn't figure out who they were.

"Who are they?" I asked a coworker.

"One-third." He replied. I couldn't believe it. They looked nothing like the guys I remembered from four year ago. In fact, I would never have guessed who they were if he hadn't told me. They looked very different, with edgy mohawk-type dos and the like ... very (for want of a better term) 'uptown'.

"What a difference a year makes," I said out loud.

"Well actually," another coworker interjected, "What a difference a hair makes."

:o)

No comments: