Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog-a-day Challenge: Day 2 - A song that reminds you of your most recent ex-boyfriend

Interesting one. But very easy. So easy, in fact, that I wasn't going to do it.

But then I thought, what the heck, a fact is a fact. So here goes. Everytime I hear this particular song, I remember him, because this was the last song we danced to before the break-up. And we both knew we were breaking up because we had come to the decision around the same time, and had agreed on it. So it was a save-the-last dance scenario (my earliest followers will remember my rants about Dude and what kind of romantic he was). But so yeah, that last last night. We danced. In a park. In open air. With people watching us and probably thinking we were crazy. To this song. And I've never forgotten it. You'll be glad to know he's still a friend today. I don't believe in bad break-ups. And after all, he was, and still is, a really cool kinda guy.

No comments: