Ten of my favourite movie catch-phrases. Guess what movie they're from:
1. The precioussss... they sstole it from usss (I know, too easy!)
2. This. Is. SPARTAAA!! (Also veery easy. Hint: Lotsa hot brothas without shirts... *swoon*)
3. That's Beautiful with 2 'L's...
4. Guy: Kiss mi arse!
Gal: Kiss mine! In English!!
5. There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad that tie is. (Talk about an intelligent diss!)
6. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And (the catch-phrase is): I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. (Luh-huh-huuuv this!)
8. May the Force be with you! (Never actually watched the movie, but still... use the phrase)
9. Looks like I chose the wrong day to quit snorting hash... (Hint: movie starred the last two black actors (M&F) to win BIG Oscar awards...)
10.Darling, nothing is final 'til you're dead, and even then, I'm sure God negotiates. (This is reeely old, guys. Was an oldie romantic comedy with Drew Barrymore)
Brawta (Jamaican word for 'a little extra'):
Guy: What do women want?
Gal: We have no idea what we want.
Guy: I knew it!! (Laughed sooo hard! But, ladies, that's not true... *blink-blink* really, it's not... we know what we want, right?)